TIMELINES FOR EXTERNAL STUDENTS
Sixth Form Enrolment External Timelines
for September 2021 entry
Friday 18th December 2021
- Information for applicants for September 2021 entry to go live on the school website
- Application portal opens
Friday 29th January 2021
- Deadline for submission of application form (5:00pm)
Any application submitted after the closing time will be deemed as late. Please refer to the admissions policy as to how late applications will be processed.
Wednesday 3rd March 2021
- Notification sent to successful applicants, subject to Course Guidance Meeting process (see below)
- Notification sent to unsuccessful applicants with details of how to be placed on the Waiting List and how to appeal the school's decision
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, face to face Course Guidance Meetings (CGMs) will not be able to take place in the normal way, however, all successful applicants holding a conditional offer will be required to complete a CGM information form. This link will be sent with the conditional offer.
The CGM information form will be reviewed and approved by members of Senior Staff at Northampton School for Boys to finalise and confirm subject choices.
If a problem with subject choices is identified, students will be contacted to discuss their application further with a member of Senior Staff.
Wednesday 24th March 2021
- Deadline for submission of CGM information form
Friday 14th May 2021
- Notification sent confirming conditional place and agreed courses following review of the CGM information form
ALL DATES MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO – LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER ON TIME APPLICATIONS