The School moved onto the Billing Road site on October 7th 1911 and we have recently enjoyed celebrating our 100 years anniversary. The school was founded in 1541 and has a proud tradition of excellence that is upheld today.
The Development fund has been established to secure the future of the school through the provision of resources for major projects and to allow pupils to benefit from first class facilities, teaching and opportunities.
Northampton School for Boys Charitable Trust is an independent charity and will be managed by a board of trustees. The duty of the Trustees is to ensure that donors are kept informed of spending and all legal requirements as a registered charity are met.
The fund will rely solely on the generosity and commitment of its supporters, comprising of staff, governors, current and former parents, former pupils and other friends of the school both individual and corporate.
Our good reputation cannot be maintained by standing still and therefore we respectfully ask you to take the time to read through our various links and be inspired to help us to secure the school's position.
HOW to Donate