- The School
- Sixth Form Admissions for September 2020 Entry
- Course Guidance Meeting Information
Course Guidance Meeting Information
If you have applied for a place in our Sixth Form you should have received a message on the portal and a letter in your register providing time and date information about your course guidance meeting. The aim of this is to discuss your choice of subjects.
- The meeting should last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Your parents are welcome to join you, but we appreciate that as the meetings are during the working day they may not be able to attend.
- Please note that with so many students to see unfortunately, unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will not be able to rearrange appointments.
- You should wait in the 1911 Hall 5 minutes before your appointment time and you will be collected by the person holding your meeting.
- If your parents are attending please collect them from reception before your appointment.
- You should also have received a letter in relation to this appointment in your register, please ensure that you pass this to your parent/carer.
Please contact Mrs Shocklidge (next door to MS6) if you have any queries regarding your course guidance meeting.