Picnic in the Park - POSTPONED
Unfortunately, due to several key staff now self-isolating our ‘NSB Picnic at the Park Concert’ cannot go ahead this weekend and is postponed.
We realise that this will be disappointing for those who have tickets, however the decision has been made with due regard to health & safety regulations / advice and is the only viable one given the circumstances.
The new date for the concert will be Saturday 4th September with more details to follow.
All sold tickets will be valid for this date and full refunds will be given to those who cannot make the revised day. Please contact the Box Office if you would like a refund.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in September.