- The School
- Sixth Form Admissions for September 2020 Entry
- ADMISSIONS - CURRENT NSB STUDENTS
- Course Guidance Information
Course Guidance Information
If you have applied for a place in our Sixth Form you should receive a message on the portal and will receive a letter in your register providing time and date information about your course guidance meeting. The aim of this is to discuss your choice of subjects. These letters and messages will be sent out at different times, so please do not worry if you have not had yours yet.
- The meeting should last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Your parents are welcome to join you, but we appreciate that as the meetings are during the working day they may not be able to attend.
- Please note that with so many students to see unfortunately, unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will not be able to rearrange appointments.
- You should wait in the 1911 Hall 5 minutes before your appointment time and you will be collected by the person holding your meeting.
- If your parents are attending please collect them from reception before your appointment.
- You will receive a letter in relation to this appointment in your register, please ensure that you pass this to your parent/carer.
Please contact Mrs Shocklidge (next door to MS6) if you have any queries regarding your course guidance meeting.