Grants for students of NSB 2018
The Sir Thomas White Northampton Charity can provide grants of up to £1000 to young people aged over 16 and under the age of 25 who are in need of financial assistance to help them with their education or vocational training.
Examples of the sort of things the charity can help fund are:
musical instruments, books, art materials, sports equipment, tools and specialist equipment.
To be eligible for consideration for a grant you must:
- be aged over 16 and under 25 years of age;
- have been resident in Northampton for the last 5 years;
- be attending school/in full-time education or doing part-time education or vocational training;
- be able to provide a reference confirming the course you are undertaking that requires support for a grant;
- be able to provide the names and addresses of two people who can confirm your eligibility for a grant. This could be your Form Tutor, Head of Year or a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team.
- live within the boundary shown on the map below.
For further information about the charity, please click on the link below: