The ballot papers were all distributed to parents on Monday 8th October 2012.
Please return them before the time stated.
There are eleven candidates and two vacancies.
Please read and follow these guidelines for voting:
• Election statements for the 11 nominees can be found on the enclosed sheet.
• Each parent is entitled to complete and return ONE ballot paper.
• If you have more than one child at the school, each parent may still only return ONE ballot paper.
• Please turn to the ballot paper on the reverse of this sheet and mark an X next to the TWO names for whom you wish to vote.
• Ballot papers with more than two names marked will be null and void.
• Place your ballot paper into the return envelope provided, seal it, mark it "Governor Election" and return it to school with your child.
• Ballot boxes are located at Main Reception and Student Services.
• All ballot papers must be returned to the school by 10.00am on Wednesday 17th October 2012. Papers received after 10.00am will not be counted.
• Votes will be counted on Thursday 18th October, and the results of the ballot will be announced on the school website.
• If you have any questions, please contact Mrs A Roberts, Clerk to the Governors, at the school.
A copy can be found in the Parents section of our website - under 'Letters Home'.